- Feb 20 Mon 2012 01:19
- Jan 09 Mon 2012 14:11
2012/01/03 Yahoo!奇摩旅遊 文/楊恩昕 圖/Chena Hot Spring )
- Nov 01 Tue 2011 11:58
- Oct 08 Sat 2011 09:33
Anchorage Taxi Cab services.
Anchorage taxi cab services with contact phone numbers and addresses.
- Alaska Cab Company
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-562-5353
- Business Office - 907-562-6805
- Anchorage Checker Cab
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-276-1234
- Business Office - 907-274-3333
- Alaska Yellow Cab, (Anchorage Yellow Cab)
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-222-2222
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-278-8000
- Administrative Office - 907-245-2207
- Anchorage Manager - 907-563-8490
- Alaska Shuttle (Van Services)
- Affordable, door-to-door, airport transportation.
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-338-8888
- Taylor Taxi
- Anchorage Alaska - 907-248-0993
- Sep 21 Wed 2011 22:10
|Your overland bus connection between Homer and Seward, Alaska or Homer and Anchorage Alaska.|
REVERSE ITINERARY AVAILABLE
|Where||Transportation to/from Anchorage, Seward, Kenai & Homer|
|When||Year round service.
Summer Schedule 06/01 thru 08/31: Daily departures
Winter Schedule: 2-3 Days a week, depending on destination.
|Equipment||Comfortable vans, customer service counters in Anchorage, Soldotna & Homer.|
- Sep 21 Wed 2011 22:00
Posted by AskBob
Posted: December 8, 2009 - 12:23 pm
Q: What is the best mode of transportation when getting off a cruise ship in Seward and going to and around Homer—and then back to Seward? —Renee
A: Homer, on the Kenai Peninsula, is a great town full of character: lots of shops and art galleries, great sea kayaking in Kachemak Bay and arguably the world’s best halibut fishing.
Seward and Homer look close on the map, but they’re separated by mountains and an ice field. Neither the railroad nor ferries connect them, but you still have a few options for getting there. In most cases you’ll need more than a day to do it:
• Rent a car. The 4 1/2-hour drive is gorgeous: Aside from mountains and the Kenai River, you’ll have a good chance of seeing eagles flying overhead and bears fishing in the water. Daily rates from the Hertz agency in Seward (907-224-4378) start at $80 a day, and it’s located two blocks from the cruise port.
• Charter a flight. Plenty of air taxis such as Reeve Air (907-250-4766) and Homer Air, do charter flights, but they can get “spendy,” as it were, depending on how many people are in your party. Reeve will make the 45-minute flight over the Harding Icefield to Homer for $820 one way (that’s for everyone), with it costing just a few hundred more if you return to Seward a few hours later. Likewise, Homer Air would be $900 one way, covering up to 5 passengers.
- Jun 13 Mon 2011 12:00
|1st||2nd||3rd||4th + (each)|
|Elite Level Mileage Plan™ members¹||Free||Free||$20||$50|
|Delta Air Lines Medallion Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver members ¹||Free||Free||$20||$50|
First Class at check-in or during bag check
|To/From Guadalajara and Mexico City²||Free||Free||$20||$50|
|Itinerary and ticket wholly within the State of Alaska||Free||Free||Free||$50|
|Active Duty U.S. military personnel with ID||Up to 5 Bags Free.
$50 for each additional bag.
|U.S. military dependents with ID and travel orders||Up to 5 Bags Free.
$50 for each additional bag.
- May 29 Sun 2011 10:43
- May 21 Sat 2011 14:51
- May 14 Sat 2011 20:32
- May 14 Sat 2011 00:47
- May 10 Tue 2011 10:52
- May 10 Tue 2011 10:10
- May 08 Sun 2011 22:20
- Apr 25 Mon 2011 19:49
- Apr 05 Tue 2011 13:12
- Mar 25 Fri 2011 22:21
- Mar 20 Sun 2011 16:50